Friday, September 30, 2016

Where Does The Time Go?

It seems like it was just yesterday that we started with stretching exercises.  Now those seem like nothing.  Even a dozen party trains up and down the stairs is like a walk in the park (well, almost. ...perhaps a park with very steep hills?)

Still, we have two weeks to go.  I think that I've got my diet under control but I'm still not quite where I had hoped to be.  I'm close.  I mean REALLY close, but not quite.  I think that we are officially starting the "home stretch".  It's time to stay the course.  I'm ready to get back that extra hour of sleep in the morning but not get back the weight.  Keep pushing!  The end is in sight!!!



1 comment:

  1. Dave, you have definitely turned a corner in the past couple of weeks. I see it in your body language that you are feeling better about your results, the way you feel, and the way you are able to move. You and Mike were tearing it up on the court today during "Ultimate". It was awesome to see. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete