Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Amazed

I'm in the season of Amazed.

I'm Amazed I can walk without a brace
I'm Amazed at how much I can accomplish in the pool now
I'm Amazed at how food doesn't hold power over me

I'm Amazed I can spin for 50+minutes and then turn around and walk for 50 minutes.

We are all getting stronger! and Healthier! and Wiser through the whole process.

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,  1 Cor 6:19

My body is a temple of the Holy Ghost. I am bound to God and accountable to God for everything I put in my mouth.

I draw upon Him alone to fix any warped thoughts/justifications I have about the food I consume. May He continue to lead me in the direction I need to go. May He restore all of us to perfect health.

I believe each of us will be blessed beyond measure by our pursuits.
Blessed indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment