Friday, August 5, 2016

Tired

If exhaustion burns calories then I'm going to be a swimsuit model in no time.  It's not the workouts, it's not the diet, it's getting up early to exercise and staying up late for family duties.  Do I get to sleep in this weekend?  Nope.  Even God rested on the 7th day.  This isn't a complaint, it's just me feeling tired.  If, by chance, you happen to walk by my cubicle and find me slumped over the keyboard with the sound of snoring in the air, just poke me and tell me that it's not quite 4:30 yet.  Zzzzzz...

5 comments:

  1. I am right there with you Dave. I just look at it as it is past 4:30 somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poke LOL! this makes me want to sneak up on you and check! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Dave. I am so tired most of the time. Sunday is our day of rest, so be sure to get your nap then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Connie! It's a tiring road, but you have been making plans and sticking to them to finish! I was so impressed today when you didn't let the stepper kick your but, you tackled it one chunk at a time and finished ahead of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was the hardest for me as well. Trying to get a routine going when I came home to get things done at night I needed to do (like eat supper) as well as get everything ready for the next day so I just had to get up, clean up, grab a quick bite, and then pick up everything and head out to the work out. You are doing great though and I haven't heard any snoring from your cube yet.

    ReplyDelete