Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Flames

Today I was finally able to move enough to "hop" onto the tall bike for a workout.

I understand completely what Adam says about the numbness when you get off - and the burning calves.

I think I'm going to design a new shirt - here we go - consider this copyrighted bwahahaha!

What I think I'm riding:


What my friends think I'm doing (mainly Paula - because I "hop" on my bike)

The speed I think I'm going:


Reality:


I'm telling you - I'm tearing it up!!!

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I love the analogies keep it up the numbness will wear off sometime. Still waiting on mine to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he. You guys are funny. Riders on the Storms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help it how my mind works and that when you said JUMP I imagined JUMP! Love that your still kick it!

    ReplyDelete