Monday, October 3, 2016

T.I.R.E.D.

Today - I hit a wall.

I didn't want to get it up - I am tired. But, NO EXCUSES!

I pulled myself out of bed and headed for the gym. I prayed and walked one step at a time. I focused on the blessings of the program. I focused on the blessing that I'm able to walk. I focused on all of the blessings in my life. I pictured all of my kiddos.

I found the 1:9 pace to be challenging :)  It was definitely a workout for me!

I found it intriguing that I struggled today - this late into the program. I think that I will try to go to bed earlier tonight - maybe I just need more sleep!
Spongebob made me laugh though lol! Had to share!




1 comment:

  1. Good for you for staying strong and getting it done - when I have those tough days, I do the same and remind myself how thankful I am for the ability to do the things I am doing :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete