Monday, October 10, 2016

Here we go!!!

This is it - the final week of BMSW season 3. Many thoughts and memories have already started flowing through my mind as I recollect all that I have experienced and learned over the past 11 weeks and what awaits me as I press on into this new life. What an amazing journey!

There are so many things to be thankful for considering the success of my transition to date and what is still to come, so I declare that the spirit of thanksgiving shall be my primary focus the week. God is good well above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

Through the various trials, He has sustained me through His very comforting presence. I am so grateful for my King of Glory who has made His home in me.

Way too many thoughts to put down right now, but suffice to say that I am very thankful for the entirety of the BMSW experience and all who contributed to making it such a successful program!



No comments:

Post a Comment