Monday, October 3, 2016

Feeling only 50% lately...

Hey gang,

While I got good news from the ankle doc on Friday and have been feeling good overall, I just had to share that I have been feeling like only half the man I used to be. Now before you start getting on your soapbox to try and encourage me, let me also just say the reason for me feeling this way is because multiple people lately have been telling me, "You are becoming half the man you used to be" and this is a great thing!

A few months ago, I made a decision to make a significant to upgrade this temple of God that has been entrusted to my care, and I am happy to say He is receiving the glory as others are witnessing the result of that decision and God's help all along the way.

John 3:30 records John the Baptist as saying,

"He [Jesus] must increase, and I [His messenger] must decrease".

I am truly happy about the changes and with the daily signs of progress in this remarkable transformation. 

Bless you,
Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment