Thursday, September 22, 2016

No Time for Drifting...

Since my "injury", I have taken a new path to getting healthy during my workouts. Most of this time has been spent in the pool, and I am blown away by how much of a workout it really is. I noticed this morning my sweat glands were still producing by the time I got to work and I am still feeling the effects of the water resistance running, wall pull ups, jumping jacks, and marathon walk/swim "competitions".

Yes, the venue and means seem to have changed look, but the results are no less dramatic. I am enjoying my full-immersion experience (not just a sightseeing tour) and look forward to getting back in the pool again tomorrow for challenge day!

Isn't it funny. As I write this post, it is as if God is showing me that when we pursue Christ and fully trust and acknowledge him along the way, he will consistently and without fail direct our steps, as it says in Proverbs 3:5-6. And while our journeys may seem to take new directions from time to time, the end result will still turn out for our good and his glory (Romans 8:28). Amen!


O Lord, you allow me to have so much fun!!!

1 comment: