Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Check please.

OK, so far I've lost a skosh over 22 pounds.  Using today's conversion rate published by Morningstar, 22 pounds Sterling is equal to $29.35.  If you had told me six weeks ago that I could lose 22 pounds for less than $30 I certainly would have written the check then and there.  If it was that easy I'm sure we all would have.  But it isn't that easy, and yet we're all making progress toward our goal.  We've written the check in the currency of hard work, in the currency of sweat, and in the currency of self sacrifice.  I'm not sure how to measure the payoff, but I'm determined not to bounce the checks.  Keep up the good work everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I think 22 pounds should be converted into $100 or more! Yeah, that's the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Rich! You have the heart of a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Rich! You have the heart of a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was a cool thought! Lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was a cool thought! Lovin it!

    ReplyDelete