Thursday, September 8, 2016

All I want for Christmas

Therapy 101

After jamming in the pool - I think my near drowning (haha) caused a brief moment of insanity.

I was scooting on my chair (WAAAAAY harder than it sounds) across the room and back.

I ASKED for weights????!!!!!

I figure I'm going all out to lose more this week so I'm going to give it my all!!! Mason let me pick between 2 colors of weights - and yeah me - I picked the heaviest ones!

I just picked out my new Christmas gift idea -  I'm not sure how well this will go over but hee hee - a girl has to try!  Of course, I will probably fall off of it BWAHAHAHA!






2 comments:

  1. Dawn, re: "I was scooting on my chair (WAAAAAY harder than it sounds) across the room and back."

    You made it look easy! As Sarah has proved, screams and groans can be a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete