Friday, August 19, 2016

I am grateful for . . .

Friday, Ashley Rader, teammates and payday! I woke up this morning, hit the snooze 3 times, and finally sat up with major neck pain and a headache. I thought, there's no way I can do today. In tears, I drug myself around to get ready, out the door and to the gym because it's Friday, thank goodness. At the gym, I ran into Ashley, who graciously listened to my struggles and lifted me up. Thank you, Ashley!! I'm grateful for the BMSW3 team that God put together this year. When I start to get discouraged or overwhelmed, God sends just the right person to my side with just the right words to say to bring my focus back. I'm so thankful I made it to the gym today. My spirits are lifted, I know I burned some calories, and it's payday! How could the day get any better?!?!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad your spirits are lifted and Ashley was there for you! And you showed up and got it done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus you had the opportunity to play with a really cool machine! And Distract Andreas from my BACK!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. See - you're already pushing yourself past anything you've ever thought possible. Continue to rise up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teammates can turn out to be some of your best friends after its all said and done!

    ReplyDelete