Monday, August 29, 2016

Arms Crossed!

In 2007, I learned a new term an outstanding professional development trainer called, "Sprouts!" Sprouts are those little signs of progress toward a goal. Her recommendation was to make time daily to take stock of your sprouts, journal them, and allow yourself to feel good about them no matter how small they may be.

Following a meeting I was just in, I noticed that my arms were crossed more comfortably than they have been in YEARS and it felt so good! 

Just wanted to give Rick a little shout of praise, for he was right on when he said it isn't so much about the end goal - the 10k race - rather the series of small daily accomplishments that are key to our long term success in our pursuit of good health.

Here is a picture of what has me all excited this afternoon:


1 comment: