Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Revitalized

I've been writing off and on today about my revitalizing experience this morning. Then I restarted my computer without saving what I wrote. It's always fun to recreate something after losing what you put quite a bit of time in. That is sarcasm. So instead of trying remember everything I wrote, my morning boils down to this: don't fix what isn't broken. The scheduled times I have for walking up have been working for me really well. For example, Wednesdays, I get up at 4:30 a.m. so I can be at BMI by 5 a.m. I then lug everything inside, warm up, and I am ready to hit the pavement at 5:30. This morning, I chose to sleep in a little bit because I stayed up a little late last night watching the V.P. debate. This morning, however, I slept in until almost 5, which put me on the pavement at about 5:50. Our goal was an hour, so obviously I finished at 6:50. To my car to grab my stuff. Down to the fitness center to ... oh no. There was a sign on the fitness door that said "NO HOT WATER." Seriously?! I had no time to go elsewhere or I would be late to work. What to do?? I took a nice, cold shower. Ahhh, that was revitalizing. I dare you to try this for 15 minutes :) Needless to say, I've been awake all day!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I go home to shower and often get started only to have my youngest son get in the other shower a little later. There's nothing like the thrill of enjoying the warm/hot water only to have it instantaneously go ice cold when he turns on the other shower. Only 6 days to go!

    ReplyDelete