Monday, September 12, 2016

Yow! Again...
So Friday workout was a killer for me. I'm not a stair person and it was all about stepping up. I was so glad to finish those 5 minutes on Jacab but man, it was a killer. The 20 flights of stairs were daunting, but I eventually made it. By the end of the morning, instead of heading to work, I headed home for a spontaneous day of vacation. Walt and I worked on separate projects and then went to see "Sully" in the afternoon. It was so nice to be together just enjoying each other's company. Saturday I walked my 3+ miles in the rain and enjoyed a hot shower afterwards. We went for a long bike ride Sunday afternoon. I was checking my stamina - Hey! it has improved. Even Walt was impressed. And this morning I did a walk/jog around the neighborhood. I am pushing myself to do more each day. Not as much as everyone else, but challenging to myself.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you Connie! Your competition is not everyone else. It is you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about everyone else, each journey is separate and different! The endurance you are noticing and strength increasing is all that matters and you are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about everyone else, each journey is separate and different! The endurance you are noticing and strength increasing is all that matters and you are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you!!! Look how far you've come!! GOOOOO CONNINATOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo go Connie!!
    Comparing yourself to others will bring you down.
    Celebrate each improvement, Personal Record,and accomplishment of YOUR OWN!! Proud of YOU!!

    ReplyDelete