Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Zombie Apocalypse

The workout this morning pushed us into another dimension!  Don't believe me? Check out this picture!

This is our imitation of the impending apocalypse!

Today we worked out beyond every limit I could imagine.  I'm pretty sure I still can't walk a straight line. Or walk up and down the stairs without clutching the railing and praying. LOL! I'm sure it is a sight to see!

This morning pushed me past limits and boundaries I didn't know I had put in place. I have decided that one of my biggest battles I will face in the smallest winner is fear of injuring my knee. Now we know that fear does NOT come from the Lord but I will tell you that this is one of the fiercest battles I have faced recently. 

This brings me to proclaim to you - I TRUST the Lord. He loves me. He is STRONG in my weakness. I personally just don't like being weak.  In my weakness is when His strength and Love shines through. In my weakness - my dependence on Him and Only Him reaches a new height.  He loves me too much to abandon me - He will walk through this path with me.  

Isn't it great to know that God will walk along side of us through every step we take???!!!

Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great:) Trust the process and know we are all here to help anything we can do:) Stronger each and everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The process works well. Just keep focused and committed. You are doing it.

    ReplyDelete