Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Home again

I'm baaaaack.  I've been away for a few days on business and am glad to be home. It's difficult to eat right while on the road.  I did my best though.  I remained disciplined, ate simply, and probably logged more calories than I actually consumed, just to be safe. I was in Colorado Springs so my training was at altitude as well which makes me glad we haven't been given the green light to run yet. My weigh-in was from home Monday a.m. so I'm looking forward to the next one for a more accurate reading.  Enjoying everyone's blogs..., such eloquence.  Helped keep me motivated while away.  See you all in the morning.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I missed you in the workouts! Great job on the weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Rich! Glad to hear you were still on track the best you could be on the road. Such a demonstration of discipline. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you this week. So glad to have you back safely in the Fort. I enjoyed working out next to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back in black. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rich your trip can be a good learning tool for you. Hopefully you found some successes you can build on in the future when you go on trips.

    ReplyDelete